Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moon through telescope


Last night I took out my little Bushnell spotting scope and just for the heck of it took a look at the moon. I haven't looked at the moon through the scope in a while, forgot how wonderful it looks. I wondered if I could get a shot somehow with the camera, so I put on the macro lens and held it up to the eyepiece and fired away. Some of the shots were not too bad. Now I need to get another tripod and line them up for a steadier better focused shot. Of course it would be best to get a camera adapter and just attach the camera to the scope, but I don't have one yet, so this will have to do for now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks god for the chance to enjoy so many good artical...................................................................